Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TueSDay stands for Total Shoulder Destruction

Here's what my shoulder workout looked like today. I used a combination of isolated and compound exercises.

Seated Shoulder Press... (4 sets)
Incline DB Front Raises... (3 sets)
Standing DB Lateral Raises... (3 sets... hold your arms straight out to your side on the last rep of each set for as long as you can)
Standing BB Rocky Press... (3 sets... using a barbell, alternate bringing the bar up and down to the back of your neck and then up and back over to the front)
Cable Lateral Raises (3 sets)
Assisted Dips on the Parallel Bars (50 reps... take as many breaks or sets as you need to, just reach 50!)

BTW if you want to taste the most amazing protein in the world, try Up Your Mass Fudge Brownie flavor! Best tasting protein I have ever had! Tastes like you are just eating brownie batter! Nom nom :) I'm a bit of a chocoholic, and if I can get it in protein form, it's a win-win situation! I ordered the protein from Bodybuilding.com last night around 8pm and it was on my doorstep by 11am this morning... talk about instant gratification! 

<3 Health and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment